Find Swimming and Lifeguarding Jobs throughout the United States and Canada
select a region:
Swimming Jobs in the Western United States
- Seeking enthusiastic leaders to work with youth 8-16 years old in a residential mountain ranch camp; must demonstrate interest in working with children and the outdoors.
- Positions include: backpacking leaders, horsemanship, crafts, woodworking, ceramics, hiking, camping, and general counselors.
- Must be 19 years old and have completed 1 year of college or relevant work or lived experience by June.
- For more information, please see: http://www.bar717.com/staff/job-opportunities/
Soquel, California Position Available:
Camp Counselors (Day and Overnight camps) Salary Range:
$510+ /week with room and board Type:
Coed Camp with Residential & Day Camp Sessions Contact: email@example.com Website: http://www.kennolyncamps.com
- Make a difference in a child's life and make your own lifelong friendships.
- Enjoy working outdoors, under the warm California sun close to many clean beaches and hot surf spots. A job full of like minded, dedicated people. The hardest job you'll ever love!
- Counselors who can teach the following activities required: climbing, ropes course, swimming, archery, riflery, fencing, horseback riding, self defense, outdoor adventure, drama, photography, fun science, outdoor cooking, crafts, ceramics, tennis and more. (We train our own Ropes staff and Waterfront staff incl. Lifeguards!)
- Lifeguard Certification is a plus but not required
- Senior Counselor - 18+. Requires active participation and supervision in all program areas. Must be available for orientation and a minimum of 7 weeks.
- Looking for amazing staff that can bring the highest quality of spirit, commitment and caring to our campers. We are currently hiring caring, nurturing, fun-loving people who want to make positive differences in the lives of children. Must have effective communication with co-counselors, supervisory staff, campers and parents.
- Certifications/previous experience or accomplishments in program areas a plus! Desired qualities include responsibility, patience, enthusiasm, innovative, safety conscious, fun!
- We are located on 30 acres with grass and shady trees. We have a 274' waterslide, zip lines, climbing wall, acro-flyer, go-carts, horses, over 50 giant interactive inflatables, archery, boating and fishing, and so much more! Make a difference in a child's life and develop lifelong friendships at Camp Keystone this summer!
- Applicants will be a part of our summer camp coaching staff and will assist the camp directors run the week of camp
- Follow the camp objectives set by the director and ensure all of the campers enjoy their experience
- Teach or assist with drills and other programs and encourage all campers participation
- Swimming experience is a must, coaching is a bonus
- limited lifeguarding responsibilities
- competitive pay
- lots of fun!